Tuesday - Sunday
Full TAB and Keno facilities available.
Welcome to St Marys RSL
Open 7 days from 10am
Entry Requirements from June 1, 2020
The safety of our patrons and staff are our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
· All members and guests must sign in or swipe their membership card at main entry/reception.
· Patrons and staff must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
· Patrons must remain seated, except when ordering food or beverages.
· Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
· A designated glass return area will be available for extra safety.
· Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
. Patrons are encouraged to use contactless payments
.Limit to venue capacity
Are you our next Board Director?
St Mary’s Diggers & Band Club is a vital contributor to the Western Sydney community. To meet the needs of members and to secure its long term viability the Club is looking for voluntary directors to join the board.
We are looking for people who have a passion for the Club, along with the skills, experience and professional backgrounds (legal, financial, business, construction, building, development etc), that are required in the business and social environment in which the Club now operates.
Board elections will open on November 7. Attendance at the Pre Nomination Evening is highly recommended for those intending to nominate for the Board, with the session giving an overview of the roles and responsibilities of a Club Director.
Board Nomination Information Session will be held on:
Monday 19 October 2020 at 6.00 p.m. at the Diggers Club (Northern Room), Cnr Hall St & Mamre Road, St Marys.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by Friday 16 October 2020 to
Janet Hardy on 9623 1211 or email email@example.com
Sunday 10am- 10.30pm
Monday 10am – 10.30pm
Tuesday 10am – 10.30pm
Cnr Mamre Road and Hall Street, St Marys NSW
(02) 9623 6555